Blog Archive

1.05.2011

Party


December 9 – Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)
The night that smacked my face off was definitely the night at the Hard Rock in Fort Lauderdale, FL. It was the last night of a business conference, and everybody from the executives to the students to the chaperones let their hair down. Everything about the night was electric. The super loud, bass- heavy, chest-vibrating music that made you want to dance around like nobody was watching stands out in my mind as I think back. Buying people drinks that I barely knew and that I haven't spoken to since. The girls. Everybody out looking their best, the slot machines, the money falling from the ceiling. Man that night was epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment