Blog Archive

1.18.2011

Wonder


December 4 – Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? (Author: Jeffrey Davis)
Cultivating wonder is no easy task in these times where technology runs our lives. So naturally, it would take something epic to even begin talking about having a child-like wonder that we so often overlook. This past year, my wonder and curiosity has led me to start writing again, which is proving to be a good choice judging by the position I just received as an intern for a local magazine. It has also served as an outlet for me to reflect on 2010 and uncover things about myself I didn't realize was there. I'm extremely thankful for writing, not only as an outlet, but also for the artistic value it holds, and I hope to one day do this for a living in some element. 

No comments:

Post a Comment