Blog Archive

2.05.2011

Reverb '11

The creativity that comes from the minds of the Reverb crew is truly extraordinary. I am very excited to
start reverb11 prompts and hopefully they will keep me writing everyday. That said, here's the first one:

One month into 2011, what question(s) are you living? Are there any prompts/questions that arose during #reverb10 that are still resonating in your life? Are you living new questions?


2010 was a year filled with many more questions than any one man could ever answer. But as I settle in to this new year, most of those questions have been answered, and a new set of questions arose. But these type of questions are the ones that I prefer more than the previous ones. These questions are more exceptional in nature; for example, Will I have time for another internship, on top of my job and internship I already have? Only a month ago, I didn't have an internship or a job, and now I have been offered ones that I can't even fit into my schedule. Life is filled with questions of all sizes and the answers you find to these questions will provide the frame for your life. I've always followed my curiosity, and this has both answered questions, and created new ones. Just as long as the questions get more advanced and I keep learning along the way, I'm satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment