Blog Archive

1.05.2011

11 Things (There's only 7)

December 11 – 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)


1. Idle time
I think the best way to keep this from happening is to stay busy with things that are beneficial to me or the people around me. 


2. Negativity
Trying to find the silver lining in any negative situation, no matter how bad it may seem, there's always something to look forward to. 


3. Past relationships
Focus on my current relationships and the relationships not made yet.


4. Laziness
Again, I have a problem with this, but doing things promptly and to the best of my ability is the only way to conquer this demon. 


5. Being broke
I need a job, or at least staying busy on some project that will hone my skills and help me get a job in the future. 


6. Procrastination
Hmm...I have begun the process of setting goals for myself. Making those goals a priority will be the key. 


7. Bad Grades
I need to cut down on my class load, and spend more time in the books, it's just that simple. It sounds simple, but that could not be further from the truth. 


I really tried to come up with 11, but since I'm only 22 with no family of my own and no bills to pay, I'll give myself a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment