Blog Archive

1.05.2011

Body Integration


December 12 – Body Integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)
This year was an interesting one for me and my body, because I competed in my first 5k race, so as you imagine this was pretty difficult for someone who has never run over 2 miles without stopping. I discovered a strange thing that happens when I start running for distance, I get an overwhelming feeling of freedom, especially when I decide to run outside. It feels like I'm breaking away from the everyday coming and going, and stepping into a world where new and exciting things happen. Alive and present would describe it perfectly, thank you Mr. Reynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment