Blog Archive

1.24.2011

5 Minutes


December 15 – 5 Minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)
Here goes...
Ok, starting from the begininning, I competed in my first 5k race which was awesome, came in around the middle of the pack. Not bad for my first race. Hung out with Brittany more times than anybody ever in life. Had money problems, great Christmas by buying my own presents, nothing near last year though. Writer's block. Failed a class in the last semester, the semester before that, I got some of the best grades I had gotten in my whole college career. I was selected to go to Fort Lauderdale for the annual BEEP Conference, and the MBA Conference in LA, both were free for me to go which is always a plus. Got to see my friend from California while I was out there. Saw my other friend in Wilmington a couple times. Times up.
I think I hit most of the bigger things that happened during the year. Of course there are things I wish I had gotten out like being saved and having my religion being the biggest thing in my life for once. Other than that, friends and family pretty much invade my memories, and I'm perfectly OK with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment