Blog Archive

1.13.2011

Everything's OK


What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead? (Author: Kate Inglis)
The moment I knew everything was going to work out was when myself and my colleagues got to Los Angeles and I first stepped in the hotel room they had for us in the middle of downtown, across the street from the Staples Center. Looking around, I was entranced by the type of hotel room that you see on TV. It had a crazy modern feel to it and that's when I knew that if I was selected to be in a room like this, everything would be OK. In this year, I will try to capture more moments like that one. Ones that I know I will remember years from now like it was the day before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment