Blog Archive

1.28.2011

The Beast that is...Facebook

After almost a year after me deactivating my Facebook account, I was finally lured back into the jaws of the beast today. I will be managing a Facebook account for my business school, so I figured I may as well be on there to do my job to best of my ability. Or at least that's how I justified it to myself. I spent about 2 or 3 hours on there today, but only because I didn't have anything else better to do. Hopefully it won't take over my life like it has to so many other people, because starting tomorrow I will actually have things to do. And the weirdest thing about it was, Facebook kept all my information, friends, messages, everything, so my account was never really deleted, but simply deactivated. So after deleting about 150 people from my digital life, I was ready to roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment