Blog Archive

1.12.2011

Travel


How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? {Future Tool: New Year’s Goal Questions for No-Goals Creatives from Jeffrey Davis. For the next 10 days as you round out your year, we’ll share one tool each day to help you plan your year ahead.} Author, Tara Hunt
I travelled more in 2010 than I ever have in the past. Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Wilmington, and numerous trips to Charlotte were the trips that I partook of during the year. Nothing to really write home about, but all of the trips were absolutely great. Don't have any major trips planned for this year, although I didn't plan the trips I took last year, so something may come up anyway. Oh, I almost forget that my best female friend is moving to the big city of Atlanta this summer so a trip to ATL will probably be in order later in the year. Wilmington for sure in the summer, and maybe Charlotte a few times as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment