Blog Archive

1.11.2011

Future Self


December 21 – Future Self. Imagine yourself five years from now. What advice would you give your current self for the year ahead? (Bonus: Write a note to yourself 10 years ago. What would you tell your younger self?) (Author: Jenny Blake)
5 years from now I imagine myself dating in the city of NY with a great job and a great place with a great group of friends. My future self would definitely say to keep pushing forward and keep finding opportunities to indulge in. Stay fashionable and stay sharp. Interact with people and don't be scared of anything. NY will break you of all insecurities so you may as well check yourself now. 


Hello Mr. Jackson, I am you from 2011, I'm 22 years old now which makes you 12 and in middle school. I know you get picked on now, but you just wait the girls will be breaking their necks one day. You will go through a transformation that will make you unrecognizable and put you into a category on your own. Embrace your nerdiness and the things that make you unique because one day, people will love you for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment