Blog Archive

1.11.2011

Beyond Avoidance

December 20 – Beyond Avoidance. What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?) (Author: Jake Nickell)

These prompts just keep digging deeper and deeper and I find myself having to think harder and harder with each one. Something that I should have done this year for reasons unknown is engage people the way my father does. The way he mingles is baffling to me, its like second nature to him and it seems that that would be something passed down, but I take after my mom too much. I absolutely will do it in the coming year and made a small stride today, when I went up and spoke to a young lady that I knew from somewhere I couldn't quite recall. Her name is Julia, and I have to write this down or I will forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment