Blog Archive

1.09.2011

Healing


December 19 – Healing. What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011? (Author: Leonie Allan)
The main thing that helped me heal in 2010 was my religion. In 2008 and 2009 I was dealing with a breakup that I just could not get over. But by being in the church every week and around family, I was able to heal that wound that plagued me over the past couple years. The evolution could not have been any slower, drip-by-drip doesn't even describe it, it was more like excruciating water torture that would not end no matter how much I tried to keep it away. But eventually, like anything, it ended and I was able to move on. But now, there is another thing that I must be healed from. Our money troubles are looming over my head, because of a money management issue that I was powerless to control. And even though I'm only 22, I feel the weight of my parents problems on my back every day. In 2011, I know things will get better and I just hope that I will be able to heal before the problem gets too bad

No comments:

Post a Comment