Blog Archive

1.08.2011

Try

December 18 – Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it? (Author: Kaileen Elise)

In 2011, I would love to try being my best self. That covers a lot of different things like being charming, outgoing, likeable, etc. And also things like staying in shape, keeping in touch with people, and staying on top of my schedule. Every year I try to do these things and I may accomplish one or two, but this year needs to be the year that they all get crossed off the list with no excuses as to why they still remain uncrossed. When I tried to do these things in previous years, other stuff got in the way. Stuff that matters so little, that they escape me at the moment. If anything tries to hinder me from now on that seems even a little bit insignificant, it gets nixed, no questions asked. Being my best self means knowing when to let things go even when it stings.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment